积分
注册时间
14-12-22
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
caffe12345678 发表于 15-5-18 12:35:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
                                                        今天你几岁

一张橘黄色的网页近日攻占了社交网络:有人炫耀着青春的魔力,有人感受着时光的恶意。小咖今天也测了下,结果就暂且保密哈。

在2015微软开发者大会上,两位工程师展示了一个示范页面 how-old.net:用户只要上传照片,网页就会根据人脸识别分析推算出人物年龄。有网友发现,在光线、妆容和角度正常的情况下,网页推算出的年龄误差能达到一两岁之间。然而让开发者都始料未及的是,他们原本“只是乐观地期待能有几十位用户上传图片来帮忙测试就不错了”,却没想页面上线几小时内,网络上相关的搜索结果就攀升至百万级。一次关于云计算平台与人脸识别相整合的尝试,就这样演变成了“我比小伙伴年轻”“我比我自己年轻”的比拼,根本停不下来。

How old are you today?

An orange webpage has grabbed the attention of social media with some showing off the magic of youth and others feeling the ruthlessness of time.
At the Microsoft Build Developer Conference 2015, two engineers demonstrated a demo page – how-old.net that can guess a person’s age based on face recognition analysis as long as the user uploads a photo. Some users found that under normal light, makeup and angle, there is plus or minus one or two years of age difference. Unexpected to the developers, the relevant searches online rose to millions within hours after the webpage went live. They originally thought it would be fine if there were dozens of users uploading their photos for the test. Therefore, an attempt that combines cloud computing platform and face recognition develops into age comparison, such as “I am much younger than my buddy” and “I am younger than myself.” It seems that no one can stop comparing.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享

主题

帖子

八通币

小学生

积分
注册时间
10-7-1
沙发
梦里幻 发表于 15-5-18 18:46:50 | 只看该作者
看的挺高兴的